All property photos
Welcome to 741 Clement Street - the former movie theater that was converted into prime condos in 2002. This elevator building is perfect for the homeowner who wants modern living and the joys of a walkable neighborhood full of great restaurants, shops, banks, bookstores and parks. Unit #306 has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a great open floor plan featuring a gourmet kitchen, dining area and living room. Kitchen includes Viking gas range & hood, stone countertops, LG refrigerator, Whirlpool dishwasher and cherrywood cabinets. The primary bedroom has a generous walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, separate tub and shower. The second bedroom benefits from a second bathroom off the hallway. An in-unit washer/dryer, hardwood floors, radiant heat and high ceilings add to the desirability of this condo. HOA dues are $759.33. 1 car parking. Public Transit includes: 1 California, 2 Clement, 28 19th Ave, 38 Geary. Come see this beautiful, bright, turnkey condo nestled in a vibrant neighborhood!
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath Inner Richmond Condo
- Former movie theater converted into condos in 2002
- Elevator building along Clement Street with great shopping and restaurants
- 1227 square feet per graphic artist
- New stone kitchen countertops
- New kitchen sink and faucet
- New vanity in second bathroom
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Freshly painted interior
- Open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, living and dining areas
- Viking gas range, LG refrigerator, Whirlpool dishwasher, cherrywood cabinets
- Hardwood floors
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Radiant heat
- High ceilings throughout
- Primary bedroom with spacious walk-in closet, ensuite bath, double vanity and separate tub & shower
- Second bedroom with second full bathroom located off the hallway
- Roof top access
- 1 car parking
- HOA Dues = $759.33. Includes: heat for radiant heating, water, garbage, common area maintenance, exterior building insurance, professional property management, and reserves.
- Amazing walkable neighborhood with a great Clement Street Farmers Market (every Sunday) and a vast array of restaurants, stores, and parks. Favorites include: Good Luck Dim Sum, Arsicault Bakery, Pasta Supply Co, Cafe Bunn Mi, Richmond Republic Draught House, Keeva Indian Kitchen, Burma Superstar, Toy Boat by Jane, and Breadbelly to name a few.
Well known for its pockets of Russian and Chinese culture, there is always something unique to explore in the Inner Richmond District. Much like the Outer District, you will find similar row houses along the hilly streets. With / Golden Gate Park, Presidio, and plenty of local attractions and food all within a mile radius of the Inner Richmond District, there is never a dull moment in this vibrant Bay Area neighborhood.
When Inner Richmond residents are craving an amazing meal, they will usually head over to Clement Street. Sandwiched in between Geary and Balboa Street, Clement Street’s notable local restaurants include, Burma Superstar: Plenty of incredible Asian fusion cuisine can be found at this small, popular restaurant. Eats: Short on space but big on flavor, Eats features some amazing breakfast options that will jumpstart your morning. Arsicault Bakery: Heralded by Sunset Magazine as having the best croissant in San Francisco, you will also find plenty of other savory/sweet baked goods. Other notables in the neighborhood: Good Luck Dim Sum, Cafe Bunn Mi, Pasta Shop Co, Breadbelly, Richmoond Republic Draught House, Toy Boat by Jane and Clement Street Farmers Market every Sunday.
Just north of the Inner Richmond District you will find Mountain Lake Park. Located near the southwest section of Presidio, residents and tourists love to ride bikes or run/walk along the lake. Mountain Lake Park also offers many of the amenities you’d expect from a park: off-leash dog area, tennis/basketball courts, a playground, and picnic areas. Living in Inner Richmond also provides easy access to one of San Francisco’s most popular golf courses. Presidio Golf Course’s entrance is located near the intersection of Arguello and Pacific; once you arrive, you will be treated to a majestic forest-lined golf course. Afterwards, you can enjoy a refreshing beverage and food inside their beautiful clubhouse.
The Presidio and its 1000-plus acres of space have more to offer than parks and golf courses. The headquarters of both Disney and Industrial Light and Magic are located near the northeast corner, and employees of either can enjoy a morning or afternoon walk to and from work. As the area continues its revitalization, there’s no telling what fun and adventure will be available in Presidio in the years to come!